Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Like a million euros

After my detox I feel like a million euros! I feel lean, great, energized and even my skin is different, much smoother, clearer and happier. It's been a week of purely drinking the syrup, nothing else, and I have to say I defenitely recommend this to anyone! I thought it would be more difficult to stay away from eating a whole week, but it wasn't att all, and when you start to see the results, very quickly, you feel motivated. The backside to my story, was probably that I lost my temper a few times, and my stomach wasn't working for the three first days, but that was it.

Now, back on the second day of normal life, I have started to eat lightly, mostly drinking, but I even had a piece of salmon with salad yesterday, and that felt good. One feel more energized, and people notice you in a different way, especially those who haven't seen you in a few days, will ask you, wow, what have you done?

I lost in total 5 kgs, and a lot of my stomach, which has always bothered me a bit. Any signs of cellulites are smoother and less appearant.

No comments:

Post a Comment