Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Back in town




It´s been a great few days over in London. I have been working, lived in Mayfair:) and seen my dear friend E, not only once, but a few times, so it´s been fabulous! Did some shopping, great deals of shoes and bags, a lot cheaper than here actually, and we were walking loads, so my legs are hurting today, hihi.




My clients has such a warm apartment, or they like it warm inside, not only warm, like 30 degrees, even I had a hard time sleeping, and with the windows open, very noisy outside. You never appreciate your own bed more than when you come back from a trip, your own simple bed, and the quietness living where I live.




When I arrived at the airport yesterday, I met a lady who had never flown before, she was so nervous, shaky and almost crying. I tried to talk to her and calm her, even walked her onboard.


Even me lately, felt a bit uncomfortable flying, never before, but I can´t stay the turbulence, I find it really scary, hands sweaty, trying to breath slowly, but finding it very uncomfortable.


When the captain turned on the fasten seat belt sign, because of turbulence, I started to breath deeply, and sweat. I thought that I have to get myself together and think about something else, how nice it is to fly, how beautiful the clouds are, how they look like different figures and the amazement of being so far up in the air, and how much I normally really enjoy flying.




It wasn´t as bad as it normally feels, it´s amazing how you can chose to think different in different situations, and just to change the habit of thoughts a little bit makes a big difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment